Introduction to Self-Care Blog


Hello everyone! This blog is all about self-care to get your life together. Self-care has always been important to me because when you take care of yourself physically, you feel better mentally as well. Staying organized and clean helps you feel great physically and mentally. I developed an interest in self-care in middle school when I learned about self-care vloggers. I started following their tips and tricks and it made me feel better about myself and have kept a good self-care routine ever since. Although I gained interest in this topic in middle school, I am now a college student and taught myself some great self-care tips and am a very organized and clean person! For more on what self-care is follow this link! 

What is Self-Care?

A great way to start your week off is to do a "reset" Sunday. I have been doing a reset Sunday routine for as long as I can remember all the way back to my freshmen year of high school. During reset days I enjoy doing my laundry, cleaning my apartment, doing any homework for the week, running errands, and doing an everything shower. I found doing a reset Sunday before the start of the week makes Mondays and the rest of your week much more tolerable in the sense that you have everything organized, and are ready and prepared for anything life may throw at you that week. For more on everything showers follow this link!

What is an Everything Shower?

In this blog, you can expect to find more in-depth tips and tricks on how to engage in reset Sundays, organization, and making in-depth lists for planning; which goes into organization but in even more detail. Organization, planning, and staying clean may sound easy but you will be surprised to find out how doing these things in more depth makes you feel better about yourself, and your life. 

If you are looking for tips and tricks on how to get your life more organized this is the blog for you! Learning how to do all these things listed above will improve your quality of life and get you organized. 


Comments

  1. I'm interested in learning more about "reset' Sundays. The concept of planning for the week while also taking the time to implement self-care practices sounds like it could be a challenge. I can also see how creating a clean space and being productive can be a way of taking care of yourself. I'm looking forward to learning more about life organization and self-care. This is a topic I recently have been looking into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a blog I feel everyone needs. Not only is it relatable its very relevant in todays world. To start, I love the formatting, color way, and organization of this blog. Its easy to read, straight to the point, and simplistic. You did very well executing what you wanted to bring knowledge on regarding self care and I think you did exactly that. In my opinion the only thing I would change is the links being yellow, it makes it kind of difficult to read with the white background. Other than that I can tell you take self care seriously (as you should), and you are passionate about it! Thanks for sharing this with us, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, I really enjoy the visual design of your blog! The image choices as well as the overall color design is nice and fun to look at. I enjoy your different points about what self-care is and why it is so important. You are right, putting forth more effort into self-care and staying clean may sound easy, but we’d be surprised to find out it helps us in the long run. As someone who is practicing self-care now, I really found this blog helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Product Fridays